- To teach the Children the way of the Lord and for them to be identified as his own.
- To make them (Children) models for others to see Christ in them.
- To mould their character and attitude to be like that of Christ
To be home for Orphans & destitute that they may experience the love and care of Christ.
- Training and equiping the children and skills that will enable them survive the challenges of life.
- Exposing the children to the reality of the world and show them the way out of it.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Our Children Comes First.
Ecclesia Almasihu Orphanage has a three-tier programme for the children: Rehabilitation, Reformation and Reintegration
The first objective is to take abandoned children off the streets and give them a befitting home. The Ecclesia Almasihu Orphanage structurally is a haven in every measure. The children and babies are rehabilitated under the most conducive conditions with unconditional love and excellent care. Our vision is capital intensive because we initiate and build rehabilitation centers.
This is done through Education and extra curricular activities. Education is the best investment in children. The mission is determined to help the little saints as far as they want go to in their pursuit of academic excellence. All Ecclesia Almasihu Orphanage Kids go to schools located around the orphanage. Presently we have many of them in universities.
They are reintegrated into society through adoption and fostering to deserving and loving families. There is also reconciliation to extended family members. We work in collaboration with the State Ministry of youths, sports and social development on fostering and adoption issues. So far the exercise has yielded great results.